Magical Things to do in NYC this Spring Break
Spring break is in session, meaning it’s time to trade dreary muggle school attire for magical Hogwarts House robes!
Located at 935 Broadway (corner of 22nd street), The Harry Potter New York store is the perfect place for the whole family to experience exciting, interactive elements that will truly make you feel like you’ve briefly transferred to Hogwarts for your Spring Break.
Here are just a few things guests can experience in the 15 different themed areas:
- Virtual Reality Experiences* – Whether you’re in NYC traveling for Spring Break, or treating yourself to a city staycation, the full sensory VR adventures provide a new adventure all on its own that will transport you straight to the Wizarding World. VR experiences include “Chaos at Hogwarts” and “Wizards Take Flight,” purchase your tickets here. *Masks are required
- The Butterbeer Bar – Because you’ve worked hard this year, treat yourself to some delicious draft Butterbeer, bottled Butterbeer or even Butterbeer ice cream to-go underneath a giant cascade of glowing Butterbeer bottles, each completed with a collectible Mina Lima label
- House of MinaLima – Keep those creative, artistic juices flowing over Spring Break and discover prints of the Daily Prophet covers, Harry’s Hogwarts acceptance letter and the Quibbler, all hand designed by MinaLima in a space modeled after their iconic London shop
- Things That Must Be Named – The destination for personalization including engraving a wand, embossing a journal, or embroidering a House robe with your name.
- The Wand Shop - Home to a huge selection of wands inspired by characters, locations, and props from the Wizarding World, including the Golden Snitch wand, exclusive to Harry Potter New York
Before visiting, don’t forget to download the Harry Potter Fan Club App to find Enchanted Keys throughout the store that unlock exclusive behind-the-scenes facts, figures, and videos that bring the store to life.
What do you think?
Never Fully Dressed Store Launch SOHO at Never Fully Dressed
Never Fully Dressed, the celeb-loved brand known for its gorgeous prints, multi-wear styles and inclusive sizing is thrilled to announce the opening of its flagship store in the heart of SoHo, New Yor...
Neelu Kaur at Mongolian Gallery at Mongolian Gallery
Book signing by Neelu Kaur at Mongolian Gallery and music by Bayarjargal Chogsom....
'The Living Journal' Workshop at PoleArity Palace
In this unique workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to write, read, & MOVE YOUR BODY. Poles available, if you choose. Come to fully participate, watch and/or listen. INTERESTING TWIST! English...